Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photo Adventure Part I: The Mountains

Two days ago, I embarked on a photo adventure with two other photography-loving ladies. With cameras in hand and a picnic lunch in tow, we drove about half an hour to our destination - one of the most beautiful lakes I have ever seen. The water was a deep, clear blue, and the mountains made a perfect backdrop. In addition, wildflowers were blooming in abundance and the sun was shedding golden light. It was a perfect day. We made many stops around the lake, each offering a different photo opportunity (fields of daisies, rustic fences, horses, rocky shores etc.). After spending the day in nature, I came away with a new appreciation for God's beautiful handiwork...the photos are always a plus too :)





























Check in later for parts II and III of my photo adventure!

1 comment:

  1. oh my. these are absolutely stunning. You are so talented Eliza! Love you!

    ReplyDelete